Alarm Monitoring Attendant
Can you provide outstanding customer service?
Is the drive to help others part of your personality?
Do you like working with computers and learning new things?
SecurTek is looking to fill the role of Alarm Monitoring Attendant. This position is in Yorkton's state of the art certified alarm monitoring station. You will be responsible for communicating with customers and various authorities nationwide while responding to alarm messages presented on computer and video terminals.
- Monitor terminal displays for emergencies, fires, medical alerts, intrusions and respond appropriately in a time sensitive manner.
- Provide quality customer service via telephone in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Use computer programs to record all actions; general inquiries, system tests, and emergency situations.
- Dispatch emergency medical and law enforcement personnel if required.
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience.
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- Ability to effectively operate a computer and learn new programs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- You may be required to work evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide a criminal record check prior employment.
SecurTek offers a variety of opportunities for advancement within a supportive and challenging environment. We offer health, dental, and vision benefits and an excellent pension program. If selected we will fully train you to be an active contributing member of the monitoring team.
- Employer Name: SecurTek - A SaskTel Company
- Wage/Salary Info: Band 2 - Starting Wage $13.13 per hour
- Posted Date: 11-May-2018
- Apply By: 18-May-2018
- Location: YORKTON
- # of Positions: 3
- Employment Terms: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Permanent
- Education: Grade 12
- Experience: No Experience
- Apply to: Human Resources Department SecurTek - A SaskTel Company 70-1st Avenue North Yorkton, SK S3N 1J6 email@example.com