Public employees save with the CPEAC program
SecurTek is pleased to be among the partners providing great savings through the Canadian Public Employee Acquisition Club (CPEAC), a non-partisan benefit program designed exclusively for Canadian public employees. There is no fee to join, other than employment by a non-private corporation. It’s open groups including:
· municipal, provincial and federal employees,
· healthcare workers,
· educators and administrators,
· police, fire and armed forces personnel, and
· union administration.
Through this program, you can enjoy a range of benefits including special offers from SecurTek and discounts on hotel rooms, furniture, computers, and even cars and fashion goods.
The special offer from SecurTek through the CPEAC program is:
· Enhanced monitoring services for $19.95 per month. This includes Basic AutoNotify services at no additional charge. (That’s a savings of almost $8 a month!)
· CPEAC members who sign up for services under a 36-month or 60-month agreement will receive a device at no charge valued at $75
· 50% off the activation fee
To receive the special rate, you must register at www.cpeac.org. You will receive a link that will direct you to all the special offers. Register today to enjoy these special benefits available just for you!