SecurTek Intrusion & Environmental Monitoring
Security is becoming an increasing concern. Your home and business hold the things most important to you – your family, the memories you share and your investment. You can’t always be there to protect what matters most, but SecurTek can with our affordable security, fire and environmental monitoring solutions.
Basic Security Package
The foundation for every home or business safety system starts with our Basic Package which includes:
- Control Panel
- Motion Sensor
- Door and/or Window Contacts
- Indoor Siren (if required)
- Monitored Smoke Sensor
- SecurTek Window Decals and Yard Sign
Additional options include:
- Heat Sensors
- Functioning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the sensor transmits an alarm signal when the temperature rises at an unusual rate. It also detects fires that produce very little smoke, such as in a furnace room.
- Freeze Sensors
- Functioning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the freeze sensor transmits an alarm signal when the temperature decreases at an unusual rate. Freeze sensors are extremely beneficial in seasonal homes or anywhere there may be a concern of pipes freezing in winter months.
- Water Sensors
- Functioning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, water sensors are positioned near potential problem areas such as major appliances or your water heater. Sensors can detect rising water sources before costly damage occurs.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Functioning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a carbon monoxide detector provides early warning to you and your family before a dangerous level of deadly gas builds up.
- Glassbreak Sensors
- Tuned to the frequency of breaking glass, sensors help protect patio doors and other large expanses of glass in your home and business.
- Keychain Touchpad
- This tiny transmitter, small enough to fit on a keychain, features buttons that allow you to arm and disarm your system, as well as turn on lights and open your garage door. It also serves as a panic button – just push in case of an emergency and a signal goes to the SecurTek monitoring station.